The aim of the project is to improve tourist offer in terms of better connectivity including air transport, to improve continental, health, sports and recreational tourism, to enable business charter travels, training of pilots, aircraft servicing, etc. Additional added value will be employment of people, income from takeoffs and landings and air show competitions, overnight stays.
Since founding the company Krapina-Zagorje Airport Ltd., finishing the purchase of 20 hectares of land, and obtaining a location permit, the communal infrastructure for drinking water supply and electricity is also solved. The amount of the share of the future owner can be over 75%.
The project is divided into the following functional units and for each of these units, the investor can ask for a building permit. The first and second phase are fully resolved, and the third phase is partially solved.
Phase 1: Cabling the power lines (vertical to runway)
Phase 2: Access road with utility infrastructure with connection to county road, first stage
Phase 3: Airport with grass runway, driving track , apron first stage and fence - partially
Phase 4: Access road with utility infrastructure, second stage
Phase 5: Hangar
Phase 6: Control tower - partially
Phase 7: Power station 10(20)70,4 kV
Phase 8: Hangar 2
Phase 9: Hangar 3 and connection between hangar and apron, second stage
Phase 10: Fuel dispenser
Phase 11: Asphalt road construction of runway and driving track
So far have been obtained following documents:
- Preliminary Design
- Location permit
- Development of the Guidelines on the use of the airport Zabok-Gubaševo
- Approval for use of the airport "Zabok-Gubaševo" (LDZK) airport operator KZA Ltd.
- Assigned ICAO code
- The airport LDZK was included in the list of registered airports in the Republic of Croatia
- Croatian Post and Electronic Communications issued a license for the use of radio frequency spectrum
- With the Croatian Air Navigation Ltd. is signed an operational agreement on the procedures of coordination when a special use controlled airspace between the Area Control Centre Zagreb
- Obtained a building permit for Phase II, 1 stage.